RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima Online Isometric Artwork

Sythen

Sorceror
Just A Note: This tutorial is somewhat technical and can get confusing, so it isn't for everyone...

For this tutorial you will need the commercial version of the following program: World Creator 2.5++
and you will need (at least) a trial version of this program to touch up artwork: Adobe Photoshop
  • This tutorial explains how to make multis in Ultima Online by splicing a single large image into several smaller size images.
  • This tutorial explains how to convert isometric ratios from the gaming standard isometric ratio of 2:1 to Ultima Online's isometric ratio of 1:1
  • This tutorial explains how to convert Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 graphic image sets to Ultima Online's isometric ratio of 1:1
  • This tutorial includes all the Ultima Online masks you'll need to use for World Creator
  • This tutorial explains how to create seamless tile sets relatively easy and additional masks for use with World Creator 2.5++
On A Side Note: I'm just trying to be helpful, I use this program religiously - specifically for creating UO graphics and I know a few others on here that do as well; the information contained in this [.pdf] file is a compilation of everything I could find in relation to Ultima Online and World Creator.

I just thought it might be useful for people to have here on the RunUO forums since this community is the centeralized hub for Ultima Online emulation and most graphic related questions post here first. :)

Attachments

• UO-WC-Examples.rar
    804.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Ultima Online.pdf
    761.7 KB · Views: 95