RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOFiddler Questions... RE: 000 (-1)

Sythen

Sorceror
Hey everyone, I need a few questions regarding UOFiddler answered if its not too much trouble. I was wondering if we can utilize the numbers in the animation slots with the (-1) behind them; and if so how? 'Cause I get an error message every time I want to save frames in those slots :/

The other question I have is, I read Nockar's animation insertion tutorial but I really didn't understand it fully; see I learn by doing not by reading really. So my question is, can anyone either give me a tutorial using both .uop animation sprites and .vd animation sprites so that I can add both to the game. I'm asking because I do a lot of graphics with a friend of mine and we'd like to start making new custom animations for the game in both .uop format and .vd format; but we need to know the technical part on how to insert them in the game files first. I tried mulpatcher and the values are different so I had trouble cross referencing them.

Thanks for reading, I hope someone has a solution for me so I can get to back to drawing frames :)