RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOLandscaper Errors at every turn

Apocolypse

Sorceror
Hey guys. I am working on a map and trying to use UOL. Whenever i try to compile a map it comes up with RANDOM static errors in random coordinates.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Transition.RandomStaticCollection.RandomStatic(Int16 X, Int16 Y, Int16 Z, Collection[,] StaticMap)
at Transition.RandomStatics.GetRandomStatic(Int16 X, Int16 Y, Int16 Z, Collection[,] StaticMap)
at Transition.Transition.GetRandomStaticTiles(Int16 X, Int16 Y, Int16 Z, Collection[,] StaticMap, Boolean iRandom)
at UOMapMake.UOMapMake.Make()

This is an example of the compiling error i keep getting. the "location" of the error keeps changing everytime i try to run this through. Keep in mind, This map is all grass and has about 12 squares on it because i wanted to see what the tiles in game looked like so there isnt any errors. It happens with any map i try to run through it. Another thing i have noticed is anytime i try to open ANY .exe in that folder i.e. Tedit, Sedit ect. I get fatal errors and it wont work after that. I have tried makign a .reg file for my UO Directory i have tried re-downloading UOL several times. I feel like i have literally tried to do it all but nothing seems to be working. I noticed when i turn off random statics, The map goes through fine but when i try to open it in CenterED+, it crashes the program because the map files are "corrupt" Somthing MAJORLY wrong is going on and i hope someone can help. I tried using mapgen 2 and things went through fine but that program is limited in my opinion and my forests kept not showing up. Any ideas guys?