RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOReborn Looking for Beta Testers

Raphael94

Wanderer
Welcome to UOReborn,

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at the new and upcoming UO shard UOReborn. We are now currently entering beta phase and would like all the help we could get while bringing excitement and joy to the beta testers, we are a UO shard based on Pre-T2A that is heavily based on UO Renaissance. We do however have custom systems and mobs and on the shard but none of them hinder the gameplay of old school UO or how I like to call it the glory days of UO, rather these customs will rich-in the experience of UO ranging from new bod systems to special shard currency. Our primary goal is to keep the shard free to play and free of donations we don't offer in-game items for return of money donated to the shard.

We would really appreciate the time of our beta testers so in return for your valuable time and efforts to help improve the shard we will reward you with something only available to beta testers when server goes live, of course all items and mobiles will be wiped from the shard once we go live but like I've stated beta testers will get something exclusive once we launch.

There is no current timetable for beta phase rather we will remain in beta until we have perfected what the community and what the staff and I have envisioned of the perfect UO we all miss and dream for. Before we begin beta phase anyone is welcome to play around on the shard but there will be a wipe before beta and a wipe after.

Beta phase will officially begin July 15th, 2013 at 1:00 PM US Central.

Hope to see you all soon!

Razor Info:
Server: 217.146.93.161 Port: 2593

for assistance on connecting please visit: http://uoreborn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12&p=12#p12
for information about the shard and what to expect please visit: http://uoreborn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11

Raphael94

Wanderer
PS: on a side note we are still looking for staff members currently everything that is being seen has been accomplished by 2 people.
we are looking for staff who can help create event areas, assist players, watch staff members, coders, imaginators.
Please contact me via Skype for best results.
on another note you might notice how the website is currently not finished, as like I've stated above everything has been worked on by 2 people.
By the time beta is done ( which has no timetable atm ) the website will be fully decorated and lack of words "pretty".

Raphael94

Wanderer
Hey Everyone the website is now looking pretty =) and I have posted the shard on multiple top 100 list sites hopefully will bring awareness to the shard!

We are offically looking for beta testers please visit us at : www.uoreborn.com