RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] WebStats 0.0.5

No permission to download

Bittiez

Sorceror
Bittiez submitted a new resource:

WebStats (version 0.0.1) - See online count, all online players names, and server uptime via php.

Okay, so this is a web stats system that will allow your website to see various stats from your server(Online player count + names and server uptime).

This will take some coding skills to set up, if you aren't familiar with php or aren't willing to try to figure it out please leave now, I won't set it up for you, and no one else should have to either, its very simple.

First step, download the resource and put the folder in your customs/ folder inside your runuo directory.

Next create a new...

Read more about this resource...

Bittiez

Sorceror
Bittiez updated WebStats with a new update entry:

WebStats

Okay, so this is a web stats system that will allow your website to see various stats from your server(Online player count + names and server uptime).

This will take some coding skills to set up, if you aren't familiar with php or aren't willing to try to figure it out please leave now, I won't set it up for you, and no one else should have to either, its very simple.

First step, download the resource and put the folder in your customs/ folder inside your runuo directory.

Next create a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

zolo888

Sorceror
Hello.

So, I know you said no support but someone who has got this working help me ?

I copied the script and re-started server and it loaded fine - tick !

Then I uploaded the pop to my web page server and that seemed ok - but when called the script returns an offline state and does not call the runuo server.

I tried a direct "hit" on the uo server at the IP address and port and it registered on the runo admin screen.

So what is going wrong ?

A ran another php to call for server health etc and that worked ok, just seems like the web stats script can contact the runuo server" anyone had this before ?

Thanks in advance - searched forums and tried many things prior to this post.

Z

zolo888

Sorceror
Hi and thanks for the reply.

Both web and app server are hosted by my local ISP ( so no router or firewall)

I can't pull up my runuo server in my browser at home and it calls the .cs which appears in the admin screen on the server.

I think the problem is some of the commands in the script not executing in the php on my hosted service, just no idea what to do next...... Ideas ?

Bittiez

Sorceror
I'm having a really hard time understanding what you're trying to say here, If you have msn or skype, or gmail send me it via PM so we can communicate a bit better please :)

Bittiez

Sorceror

WebStats

Okay, so this is a web stats system that will allow your website to see various stats from your server(Online player count + names and server uptime + peak players connected per sevrer session).

First step, download the resource and put the folder in your customs/ folder...

Bittiez

Sorceror

WebStats

Okay, so this is a web stats system that will allow your website to see various stats from your server(Online player count + names and server uptime + peak players connected per sevrer session).

zolo888

Sorceror
I got it working but only on some ports - Weird - Its like my ISP is blocking some ports and not others, the hosting server is fine but my ISP seems to be the problem.

Anyway - Working now. Thanks.

Bittiez

Sorceror

WebStats

JEEG84

Sorceror
i have another Problem : if i ping my shard IP and port with Web Browser your script register request and send some data to Browser !
13{}1337SPLITTER1337{}{}1337SPLITTER1337{}00:12:16:12{}1337SPLITTER1337{}20{}1337SPLITTER1337{}

But i i use your PHp file on my Web Server nothing happens, my Browser dont receive data from My Shard and your script dont take request.

Can you help me to solve ?? My ISP dont block Port becouse with command "login.uopoison.com:3000" in my browser i receive Data and my Runuo server receive Request