RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xmlspawner Y!!!

newbie1

Wanderer
Hello all
I am new to all this I am trying to build my own Scripts I am looking in to Scripts in here.
So I have a Q here of this xmlspawner I am playing with it. For fun I spawned 22977 items on one xmlspawner funny huh...anyway when I spawned the items they go all over and lot of the items spawned right on top on the xmlspawner. Y did it do that for??? So I looked in to it and I put the HomeRange to 999 and SpawnRange to 999 and its still spawning on top of the Spawner Y is it doing it and is there away we can fix that ?? When I spawn 22977 items its spawing over 200 items on top the spawner I want it to spawn the items like its doing with the items spawned...Spawn the items all over not one spot
Thanks for looking

Calliope

Wanderer
My guess is that the ones spawning on top of the spawner are those that are attempting to spawn in an illegal location.

Nockar

Sorceror
[xmlspawnershowall
[xmlspawnerhideall

you can also [wipe the area and once the spawner gets deleted all the other items will also be deleted.