RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[7.0.15.1 Patched] Door Mat and Distillery Addons

koluch

Sorceror
Doormat.jpg Distillery.jpg
Just a couple items, a Door Mat and the distillery goes with the new brewing craft, this is just the addons to start.

Koluch

8-16-11
Added the Round Door Mat. DoorMat.jpg
And Gothic Chest. GothicChest.jpg

Attachments

• DistilleryAddons.cs
    3 KB · Views: 177
  • WelcomeMat.cs
    585 bytes · Views: 144
  • DoorMatRound.cs
    591 bytes · Views: 133
  • GothicChest.cs
    858 bytes · Views: 162

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
There's a new brewing craft? I saw the stills a while back, planned on adding them in some way. Didn't know they had a craft for it on OSI already.

Tresdni

Squire
Appreciate it buddy. I won't be using the distillery stuff until the system is coded, but the door mats make a nice addition to our tailoring menu.

koluch

Sorceror
8-16-11
Added the Round Door Mat(looks more half moon to me, hehe, oh well!)

And the Gothic Chest.

koluch

Sorceror
I think it might have to do with whatever your floor tile is.
If you check this out, let me know.

I have them in my players house, player made, no issues.
Another player has them and as you stated they are impassible on the one corner.

The server runs on 7.0.19.1.<---- So this is where some players have an issue with a corner not being able to walk over.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
We're actually running on 7.0.21.1, and anything higher seems to be bugged out (i.e. strange rainbow lines across our screens as though our video cards are burning up). It could have been patched since then, but I haven't bothered much with testing it out - after seeing your Valentine's Day 2012 thread though, I may want to.

MontegroXD

Wanderer
This thread I understand is a bit aged, but I was wondering if there is a fix for half of the Wooden Chest container gump only being half usable. With Wooden Chests you can drop anything anywhere, but with other items using the same gump the right hand side is unusable.

MontegroXD

Wanderer
Alright, thank you so much. I've been struggling to figure out why the Wooden Chest Gump only uses 2/3rd's the window for storage as well

Dodger-b

Sorceror
the "gothic chest" is actually a chest of sending to send items to your bank. kinda like the bag of sending except it needs to be locked down in your house to work

MontegroXD

Wanderer
the "gothic chest" is actually a chest of sending to send items to your bank. kinda like the bag of sending except it needs to be locked down in your house to work
Ah, sorry, I've written my own code that makes it work as a Wooden Chest and that was the problem I've been having with it.