RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abyss Centurian Reborn

Trivial

Sorceror
Hello I'm Trivial, a former Administrator of the server Abyss Centurian. I know the server is treasured by many and we all have fond memories, and unfortunately it's been shut down for quite some time. I've been spending my free time recreating the server with a few minor tweaks and additions.

The new model for the server hosts a few changes, such as: malas, ilshenar, and trammel have been deleted; gauntlet and doom are accessible through felucca; treasures of tokuno had their appearances changed to match AoS items; ToTs drop in felucca; paragons spawn in felucca; Valoria and Van'Aven have been restored and artfully remastered; original staff members such as Will and Athena have returned; Valoria functions as the trammel-like refuge for players.

We're currently looking for players to test out the server and provide feedback. We want the server to be perfect for launch. We're working on getting ownership of the website back and making minor tweaks. All testers will receive a Hooded Shroud of Shadows at launch, which will be unobtainable.

Server IP: 99.89.204.78
Port: 2593