RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abyss Mini-Champs

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

Here's my MiniChamp system.. It's real simple to implement. Just add the Abyss MiniChamp scripts (if you need the creatures, I've included my MiniChamp creatures.. I customized them a little with correct ingredient drops etc.. )

Works similar to normal Champspawns, select spawn area, type etc.. through [props

Should work easy.. famous last words :cool: Enjoy

Attachments

• SF_MiniChamps.rar
    6.7 KB · Views: 245
  • MiniChamp_Monsters.rar
    68.7 KB · Views: 224

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
i get an 3 errors AcidSlug ; FireAnt ; & LavaElemental already contains a definition & i took them out of this script file get a biger error where do i go to take them out so it will work ? I love to have this

You don't need the creatures pack, if you already have the styg mobiles.. overwrite the old mobs if you do use them, should be ok. If you still have no joy, paste up the error and I'll see what I can do.

I did the MiniChamps as close to OSI as possible.. no altar, 3 tiers (20 kills eack lvl / 30 spawn each lvl) and the renowned pops up at the end :cool:

JEEG84

Sorceror
1 error in your script : in enslaved Goblin Champ there is 2 boss of Champion not only 1 as Champion Spawn classic, with your system this 2 bosses cant set to spawn together

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Good feedback JEEG man.. never did the Goblin Minichamp upto the champ. I will sort that out right away :p Later.. after another beer, or two.

What did I do? I think I remember putting a random GobboBoss at the end..
*EDIT* Didn't even do that.. damn I'm good :confused: *EDIT*

One of the Minichamps (Land of Lich I think) has 4 stages before the boss, but I saw that as redundant and whacked both levels in together, felt better that way.

*EDIT* Just found a few more errors (Goblins & RatmanClan champs are setup wrong so kills don't register) But I have added the Goblin double Champ.. update incoming *EDIT*

After testing I have killed about 2k renowned and no artifact dropped ever. I changed this
all the way down to 5. Is this the correct area to change for drop?

public Item GetArtifact()
{
double ArtiChance = (this.Fame / 500000);
if (ArtiChance > Utility.RandomDouble())
return CreateArtifact(SharedSAList);
returnnull;
}

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
After testing I have killed about 2k renowned and no artifact dropped ever. I changed this
all the way down to 5. Is this the correct area to change for drop?

public Item GetArtifact()
{
double ArtiChance = (this.Fame / 500000);
if (ArtiChance > Utility.RandomDouble())
return CreateArtifact(SharedSAList);
returnnull;
}

Yeah that should be the part that give the drop rate, I never tested the drops directly. If you get it working can you send the edit to my Inbox? I can't edit the script at the moment :( Can't even play UO aggggghhhhh!!!! ;(

See if the renowneds drop the arti when ArtiChance = 1 (Should drop eveytime) Otherwise there's something wrong when it trys to find the PC damagers

ironworker

Sorceror
Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

Here's my MiniChamp system.. It's real simple to implement. Just add the Abyss MiniChamp scripts (if you need the creatures, I've included my MiniChamp creatures.. I customized them a little with correct ingredient drops etc.. )

Works similar to normal Champspawns, select spawn area, type etc.. through [props

Should work easy.. famous last words :cool: Enjoy

Hello Dreamseeker . I recently downloaded your mini champ files and upon core loading , It wouldn't compile because of the missing items that the monsters are suppose to drop. Would you please post your items file ? So far I believe that's all I am missing as far as the drops go.This is something I've been looking for and am eager to try it out . I'm trying too implement your mini champ into the 2.2 .. Thanks

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
are you suppsoed to merge the baserenewed scripts

Sorry I haven't replied for awhile..

Unless you've done any editing yourself on the BaseRenowned.cs, you should be able to just replace the old with this one.

Ironworker - I'll zip up the items at somepoint for you

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
how exactly do i spawn an actual minichamp spawner?
All you do is use the command [add MiniChamp, then double click on it (Looks like a Moongate) and configure the properties. You can set the Spawn Area, MiniChamp type etc from there.. then set it as active in the same menu.

then why doesnt the option popup when i do [add mini or [add minichamp
Ive has my mobs already built in as i use orb 3.0

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
then why doesnt the option popup when i do [add mini or [add minichamp
Ive has my mobs already built in as i use orb 3.0
No idea.. doesn't Orb 3.0 have MiniChamps? Maybe the Critters are named different, maybe something else.. try [props on the minichamp or [set Active true

Gotta update this at some point, gonna try to get Orb v3 to check out (If they send me a confirmation email..) could be they're working with new Server files

The only thing I can think of is modifying the MiniChampionSpawn.cs at the part - public bool Active - so it looks like this

Code:
        [CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public bool Active
        {
            get
            {
                return m_Active;
            }
            set
            {
                if ( m_Active )
                    Start();
                else if ( !m_Active ) 
                    Stop();

InvalidateProperties();
            }
        }

Here's one I made earlier with this change implemented.. give it a whirl see if that works, lemme know dude

Attachments

• MiniChampionSpawn.cs
    32.3 KB · Views: 22
Nah that didnt do anything ): i cant [props anything if i dont even have it in the first place haha

BTW u have to send khaybel or whoever it is a private msg and he will activate your account.... his automatic emailer has been flooded so it hasent been doing its job

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Well I'm stumped.. no idea :confused: Guess you could try changing the ItemID from 0x1AED to something else (try 0x210B), could be the graphic isn't in your UO patch version.

I'll send khaybel a pm, thanks for the advice KchaosZ dude. Will let you know if I find a fix for u