RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abyss Mini-Champs

hmm i may have found a way todo this.... going to use an actualy XMLspawner did a [add spawn and it brought up all the spawners except the minichamp spawner ):

ironworker

Sorceror
Hello Dreamseeker . I recently downloaded your mini champ files and upon core loading , It wouldn't compile because of the missing items that the monsters are suppose to drop. Would you please post your items file ? So far I believe that's all I am missing as far as the drops go.This is something I've been looking for and am eager to try it out . I'm trying too implement your mini champ into the 2.2 .. Thanks
Hello again Dreamseeker ; Just reminding ya that I still need the Items/Artifacts from your mini champ .
I'm looking forward to adding those in soon as you can get them zip'd up for those who haven't gotten them , I decided to go with 2.0 final instead of 2.2 .. it still had a few problems when i was missing around with it :( . Thanks for your dedication to this , works great for me :cool:

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
Hello again Dreamseeker ; Just reminding ya that I still need the Items/Artifacts from your mini champ .
I'm looking forward to adding those in soon as you can get them zip'd up for those who haven't gotten them , I decided to go with 2.0 final instead of 2.2 .. it still had a few problems when i was missing around with it :( . Thanks for your dedication to this , works great for me :cool:

Hey Ironworker :D I was meaning to post these earlier, but got into finishing my Imbuing System.

The only problem is that you may have to do some modifying to get some artifacts to load (They use SA Absorption stuff) and some don't seem to show up on the Player Animation.. but here ya go dude.
If you run into any brick walls, feel free to pm me and I'll see if I can help get them working (I'm at a loss for the animations tho :( )

Attachments

• SA Items.rar
    211.7 KB · Views: 47

ironworker

Sorceror
Hey Ironworker :D I was meaning to post these earlier, but got into finishing my Imbuing System.

The only problem is that you may have to do some modifying to get some artifacts to load (They use SA Absorption stuff) and some don't seem to show up on the Player Animation.. but here ya go dude.
If you run into any brick walls, feel free to pm me and I'll see if I can help get them working (I'm at a loss for the animations tho :( )

Thanx for sharing your files for those who are missing them :) ,, many thnx dude :) ,, will get right on this this weekend and see what I come with on getting what I can to work ,, Tc and again thnx for your hard work you've put into this .