RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] AddStaris (simular to adddoor 1.0

No permission to download

Talow

Sorceror
Talow submitted a new resource:

AddStaris (simular to adddoor (version 1.0) - Add stairs where you need them with little fuss

A set of stair addons and a gump to add them.

Install:

Drag and drop into any spot inside the scripts folder (customs for instance).
Restart your server.

Usage:
[addstairs
Select the style of stairs you want.
input the number of "levels" you want the stairs to have. Default is 4 (gets you to a z of 20+ or One UO floor).
Select the direction you want for the stairs.
Target the tile for the bottom step.

Read more about this resource...

Talow

Sorceror
I'm looking for ways to improve this, if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Talow

Sorceror
there is the option when you add to change the number of tiles the stairs will use, setting it to 1 will pretty much do that.

Talow

Sorceror
Had a chat with nerun and he will be adding this script to his 133 release. Please do not add this script to your server if you are using that release (or later) from Nerun, it will cause errors as you will have two copies trying to run.

Talow

Sorceror
I am currently not maintaining my released scripts. Will post if this changes but at this time they are as is with no support from me.