RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All new test shard!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
All new test shard!

Ok...

I have gone through and created an all new test shard for everyone to enjoy. This test shard has approximately 250 different guys logged in right now... (Pablo1-250)... you will see what I mean when you log in :)

Login information:

LoginServer=24.27.167.50,2593
Accounts: Autocreate

When you get logged in you can do a Paperdoll->Help->Stuck->Britian (if you dont start in Brit) to find the stones we have setup.

The stones will give you GM Access and Regs.. (only one that really counts is the GM stone).

The GM Stone will tell you a few of the commands you can try out... If you are looking to add items or npcs you can do the following:

[add (npc name)

towncrier, tanhorse, nightmare, firesteed (so on and so on).

[add item

halberd, doubleaxe, axe, bardiche, messageinabottle, specialfishingnet, sos, fish, bigfish

there are obviously a lot more than what iv'e listed but this should show you enough of an idea... we will obviously publish all of this with the initial release.

Have fun while there!!!

Pheyte

Wanderer
is the serveur up ?

i have the Krrios 's Beta4 client and try to connect but when i run it it give me an error :

"application ha generated an exception that could not be handled
process id=0x550(1360), thread id=0x684(1668)"

the client used to work this week i was one the test serveur (the same as these one)

(sorry for the english)

Z

Zaine

Play?

Where do I go to play? The downloads link doesnt work. Do I just go into Login.cfg and type the IP? and start up uo?

Zulu

Wanderer
I just found a work around to make the client work on windows xp. If your right click the client.exe and config.exe and click on properties.

Click the ~compatibility tab.
Check mark the ~Run this program in compatiblity mode for:
From the drop down list select Windows 2000
Click on Ok.

S

Sum Yung Guy

Zulu said:
I just found a work around to make the client work on windows xp. If your right click the client.exe and config.exe and click on properties.

Click the ~compatibility tab.
Check mark the ~Run this program in compatiblity mode for:
From the drop down list select Windows 2000
Click on Ok.
Now how do I get it to run in Windows 2000?

Titillan

Wanderer
does the newest uo client work for the server as well?
If not can someone post a link to a site where I can get the client used?

thanx

-+>Aaron 8)

S

Sum Yung Guy

Titillan said:
does the newest uo client work for the server as well?
If not can someone post a link to a site where I can get the client used?

thanx

-+>Aaron 8)

Yea I am using the newest client just fine.

Zulu

Wanderer
Sum Yung Guy, Windows 2000, ALSO has a compatibility tab.

YOu might have create a short cut to the program then right click and click on properties.

Then in the compatibility tab, pick windows NT or windows 9x

Try one, and see if it works, then try the other one.

S

Sum Yung Guy

Zulu said:
Sum Yung Guy, Windows 2000, ALSO has a compatibility tab.

YOu might have create a short cut to the program then right click and click on properties.

Then in the compatibility tab, pick windows NT or windows 9x

Try one, and see if it works, then try the other one.

Ohh thanks... funny how they hid that for shortcuts only :?