RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another update... I'm full of them today..

Rhexis

Knight
Mmm...protege. Im so inactively nifty.

Not to complain like an idiot...but is the avatar thing going to be fixed since you're doing all these fun forum updates? (supposedly non-subscribers can use avatars, but it seems disabled atm o_.; )

bzk90

Lord
Rhexis said:
Mmm...protege. Im so inactively nifty.

Not to complain like an idiot...but is the avatar thing going to be fixed since you're doing all these fun forum updates? (supposedly non-subscribers can use avatars, but it seems disabled atm o_.; )

why would you want an avatar, it would only take our eyes away from your awesome sig ;/

*jealous*

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I was bored.

I *think* these are the cutoffs for the ranks:

4000+ RunUO Jedi
2500 - 3999 RunUO Prophet
1000 - 2499 RunUO Master
500 - 999 RunUO Veteran
100 - 499 RunUO Protege
30 - 99 RunUO New Join
0 - 29 Lurker

The only one I'm not sure of is the cutoffs for Jedi. It's either 4000 or 4500...
David! What's your title supposed to be?

Rhexis

Knight
bzk90 said:
why would you want an avatar, it would only take our eyes away from your awesome sig ;/

*jealous*

Gah, too true. What was I thinking? No avatar for Rhexy, my sig is just that awsome.

e_e that, and I me having an avatar isnt always fun. Why let people in on the fact Im a chick. Rarararh, androgenous anonymity for teh win.