RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any roofing tool?

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Any roofing tool?

I've been looking for a while, but I can't seem to find any roofing tools. As much as I love Pandora's Box, the roofing tool is very frustrating. Does anyone know of any good roofing tools that are avaiable for download?

Arya

Wanderer
Cat's GMTools has a roofing tool so you can try that one as well. I don't think there are any others out there...

And how can I make the one in Pandora's Box better? If you have any good ideas please let me know :)

Edit: saw your post on my forum. It will take a while before I release an update to Pandora's Box but when I do expect to see a brand new roofing tool. If you have more suggestions please post them on my forum. Thanks!

Arya

Wanderer
Slope % isn't really possible because all the tiles have the same inclination.... (the height difference is always 3 units). However you can expect a better roofing section but it's going to take a while. I posted more details in a reply to your post on my forum.

Lord Maximus

Wanderer
roofs

Im new the runuo and pandoras box. But so far Im very impressed. One thing ive seen with the roofing tool on the box it dont seem to put the center cap accross it just butts up the the to slants any possiblitly of getting the center cap incorporated in? just my two cents worth :)

Arya

Wanderer
I think that depends on the roof size or on the roof type... I know I get those central pieces when I use it.