RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avelyn's Moving Crate

Avelyn

Then you are letting them get away with too much. Maybe its cause I used to deal with players for OSI way back when, so my complaining nerve is shut off... but my players know the rules, how things work and dont complain. If something happens because they are stupid they live with it. If something I do makes bad things happen or the shard screws up that is entirely different. Remember its your hard work and your shard. :)
They don't complain? You must have an age limit of 29 and above lol. I have yet experience a shard where there is not a whinning snot-nosed kid.

But nice script!

Avelyn

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual said:
They don't complain? You must have an age limit of 29 and above lol. I have yet experience a shard where there is not a whinning snot-nosed kid.

But nice script!

Hehe nah its probably because as of right now there aren't many people on the shard that I dont know irl. So if they whine I just drive to where they are and thwap them!

Greystar

Wanderer
Avelyn said:
Hehe nah its probably because as of right now there aren't many people on the shard that I dont know irl. So if they whine I just drive to where they are and thwap them!

Sounds like my shard, however no one really complains except when they cant find someone to help them get their stuff back when they get themselves mob ganked.

Avelyn

Sorceror
Greystar said:
Sounds like my shard, however no one really complains except when they cant find someone to help them get their stuff back when they get themselves mob ganked.

ROFL Too Funny.

milva

Sorceror
This is great! I'm suddenly having a problem with the moving crate-don't know if this is a bug or what. Have read a few others are also having this issue with moving crate. If a moving crate has been used and server does restart- I have to remove the moving crate in order to get the fix and server back up.

I love the idea! :D Would have given them the MaxItems int as the house got max lockdowns left and done some changes to the BaseHouse.
*throws some Karma @ Avelyn*

UOF

Traveler
Sorry to res an old thread, but I have a curious problem with this system
A player of mine created the crate, he then claimed it just dissapeared after 15 minutes
So I checked his account tag and sure enough, it's logged as having existed, so I used the [getbox command with the serial, nothing happens
So I used [global interface where movingbox, looked through the list and there was no sign of the box in there either?
Is there something he could've done to break it somehow?

UOF

Traveler
Ah ha, figured it out I think, they dissapear after a few minutes if they're created in town houses :(
Darn