RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

babies

N

nelots

babies

hey is there still UO babies/kids in osi files? was wondering if any EMU has gotten them to work? yikes or is it a myth?

P.S. Got an icq on it, Look for them on original cd, if you know how to look at stuff like that.

Snotrag

Wanderer
Re: babies

nelots said:
hey is there still UO babies/kids in osi files? was wondering if any EMU has gotten them to work? yikes or is it a myth?

P.S. Got an icq on it, Look for them on original cd, if you know how to look at stuff like that.
Yes there is a graphic for them but you also need the verdata i think...ill try to fidn the site where you can get it.

N

nelots

huh?

i not liar, i was asking, and think you correct maybe just kids, but was hoping someone could dig them out of original uo cd...heh

p3nt4x0r

Wanderer
there are babies you can carry around as mother or father.. but everything else.. so playing a child would probably get you into trouble with the law