RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bags of Holding

Murzin

Knight
Bags of Holding

i saw some references to other bags of holding, but after searching i couldnt find a link to them.

so i will post my versions.

it is a base bagofholding type, with sub-types with item limits other than the insane one. the item limits are set again on server load to prevent gm+ from setting the item count on lesser bags.

NOTE:

i did not script the portion that nullifies weight, nor do i know who the originator is.

this version does not have the old bugs of previous versions where using consumeables can give you a negative weight via using the invalidateproperties tag.

credit in daat99 owlt system was given to arte gordon, but mine was written before owlt system and arte gordon might be the originator of this code that provides the null weight.

Attachments

• BagOfHolding.cs
    3.9 KB · Views: 348
H

hudel

good job murzin. I looked for such a bag, too. I couldn't find one Thanks for posting it.