RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Command List by Command [1].0.1

Command List by Command [1].0.2

Command List by Command v[1].0.2

Use this gump to display your shards commands. Just drop in your customs folder then add commands like this:

Code:
"<BASEFONT COLOR=YELLOW> [ch or [chat<BR>" +
"<BASEFONT COLOR=YELLOW> [g<BR>" +
"<BASEFONT COLOR=YELLOW> [shardinfo<BR>" +
"<BASEFONT COLOR=YELLOW> [commands<BR>" +

To call gump type: [commands

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update: Fixed gump scroll bar.

Attachments

• Command List [1].0.2.zip
    1 KB · Views: 265

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
wow really cool i was hoping not to make one =D i was gonna use a gump that i belive you made for rules? i dont remember but this is much better cant they see the commands by saying [help ? but i think the gump u can read them better nice, thank you =D

[help

Yeah u can use help but good luck seeing it all as it flies across the screen. I'm going to make gumps for staff members so they will stop asking me which commands they can use.

ssalter

Account Terminated
helpinfo

That is very cool but an excellent script already exists and you don't have to fill in the commands. Depending on your access level, it shows you the appropriate commands.

I do not know the original author but I've seen this script on many shards.

Attachments

• HelpInfo.cs
    12.8 KB · Views: 89

ssalter

Account Terminated
Heh, I even searched 2 or 3 with different criteria before giving up and posting it. I'll download your new version! Thanks.