RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community software update complete!

gilgamash

Knight
ahh, k. As I do not twitter and have not yet done it and probably won't (and, OMG, I do not even run a blog...), this is sorta new for me. THanks for the information.

Oh, what are "followers" and why do I "follow" someone? Is it like the old "friends"?
It seems to work SORT of like that... Though the migration done of the old "friends lists" seems somewhat incomplete, as I had 12 friends beforehand, but different numbers for followers/following.

However, it doesn't alert me when they make a post, as I've noticed that some of those I have on my "following" list have done. The only significant thing I've noticed so far is that anytime any of them are logged in, they appear separate from the whole "list of people who are logged in right now."

Sid_Choudhry

Wanderer
Ahaaa !!! Although this is a new thing for me because I'm not on tweeter nor running a blog Any how thanks a lot and Keep it UP :)

Peoharen

Sorceror
Question. How do I change message settings? I prefer to use full BB code tags rather than the MSWord style of all pasted text is always treated preformatted.

Question. How do I change message settings? I prefer to use full BB code tags rather than the MSWord style of all pasted text is always treated preformatted.
There's a little symbol at the top-right corner of the editing box, that looks something like "AA", except the small A would be superscript. Clicking that will toggle to using the "BBCode editor," where all tags are shown, and anything pasted in would be pasted as plaintext.

As of yet, I've not found if there's an option to make the BB Code Editor the DEFAULT.

Soteric

Knight
Nottheking said:
There's a little symbol at the top-right corner of the editing box, that looks something like "AA", except the small A would be superscript. Clicking that will toggle to using the "BBCode editor," where all tags are shown, and anything pasted in would be pasted as plaintext.
Thanks a lot. I'm RunUO forum user again :D

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Yeah, I know what you're talking about Soteric...it drove me nuts forever till I found that little gem. Just wish I could find a way so it was on by default for me now...