RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ConnectUO Desktop Beta 1 Release

Jeff

Lord
ConnectUO Desktop Beta 1 Release

A Beta version of ConnectUO Desktop has been released.
Please report any bugs found at: www.runuo.com/issues/

I will not not be helping or fixing things on a personal basis so please dont report bugs to me via anything but the issue tracker.

For those of you that are interested in making skins/templates.
The current API is listed at: Reference (you must have java to view this)
To add custom usable methods you must add them to <InstallDirector>/data/main.cs, DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THIS FILE OR YOU WILL BREAK IT.

Download link: www.connectuo.com/release/CUODesktop_Latest.zip

Remember this is a beta release and therefore you can expect bugs.

Those of you that were lucky enough to download this previously, simply click the Check for Updates button on the icon in the application tray near the clock in your windows startbar.

Enjoy.

Those of you who have patches on your server, you will need to redo them. Ive created a guide in the server support forums about how to use the new patching system. Please visit the link below.

Patching with ConnectUO Desktop - ConnectUO Forum

Jeff

Lord
Uploaded a Hotfix for a major bug, if u've already installed this please update( rightclick the tray icon and click check for updates )

Jeff

Lord
o0_Sithid_0o;666127 said:
Awesome Man!

OH YA, does this beta support patching yet?

Yes, but fairly untested, Seems to have its quirks atm, will be looking at it tomorrow though. I can do extensive testing with everyone switching to the new system :)

Mideon

Page
Honey will always get you more than piss n vinegar.

Try asking if anyone has a copy of it, this issue has come up quite a few times since CUO went boom.