RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

counter and hotkeys

Kobold

Wanderer
counter and hotkeys

hi folks!

i want to display the reagents in the title bar, it seems to work but razor doesn't count the counters. it seems that the hotkeys don't work when i use them inside the UO window.
i use:
Operating System: Windows 2000
Razor Version: v0.1.1
Emulator Logging Into: runuo beta 34
Client Version: 4.0.0o

Any ideas?

Is it a problem that the server i play on hast port 2594 instead of 2593?

thanks for help

BenGun

Wanderer
display/counters - counters - edit
you see -format/abbreveation
to the title bar display put key - {abbreveation}

my title bar for warrior:
Ultima Online - {char} {hp}/{hpmax} {stam}/{stammax} {mana}/{manamax} {aids}/{bandage} {statbar}

Wolverana

Wanderer
I noticed that some things didn't seem to start up till I relogged in the game and also some things needed me to open the containers they were in if that helps.

Maybe similar to what uoassist had Zippy, you could add a recount button to it that would then count all things on you?

I found this line to be quite useful once I realized I could add the regs on there and all that too lol. Use your abbr. and add anything new you wanted on also, works pretty slick. I added arrows to my listing also which you will want to do if you use the last item on the list which is the arw-{Arw} or just delete that entry if you don't plan to use arrows.

{statbar}Gld-{gold} wt-{weight}/{maxweight} str-{str}/{hp}/{hpmax} int-{int}/{mana}/{manamax} dex-{dex}/{stam}/{stammax} aids-{aids} bp-{bp} bm-{bm} gl-{gl} gs-{gs} mr-{mr} ns-{ns} ss-{ss} sa-{sr} hl-{heal} cr-{cure} arw-{Arw}

UD

Wanderer
when i asked zippy about 'recount resources' he told me that because of the way razor works this is unnecessary.

i am yet to be convinced of this personally but thats the official msg ^^

Kobold

Wanderer
razor works on my pc like a random tool, sometimes it works fine, count all ressources, sometimes only title bar works, but no hotkeys and no counts until i die and loot my corpse...

Zippy

Razor Creator
There'll be a recount button on the next release, though I dont think it should be need under normal circumstances...

As for the hotkeys and stuff I dont have any idea what would cause it without more info.