RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curiosity about the community RunUO

almeida

Sorceror
By my signature to the note accompanying the RunUO communityfor many years, a time where the 1.0 was very stable distro, then went to study Emuladoe RunUO and came across many problems not only with changes to the distro as also with thepages with lots of useful information with 404 errors are spread in the community, I downloaded the RunUO 2.2 runs perfectly but when it implemented the recent changes both runuomondainsrunuo as well as create-distro-nerun countless error loading theRunUO 2.2 - Build 4272.35047, good I wonder if someoneindicates a distro with the modifications already separated oremplementadas and Build a runuo of current operating withoutconflicts of scripts, I currently in the forum by reading I came across a very mature distro (OrbSA-SVN17 + Rev64) already with mondains NerunsDistro-legacy and running without errors, all quests working, so she has some repairs to be done with someNPCs, it would be possible for someone here in the communityindicate a similar build runuo? Thank you and I look forward to!

fwiffo

Sorceror
I could search my HD tonight at home. Or check most links I looked out. When trying to upgrade from rc2.. The distribution you are talking about, since I am curious...do you have a working link?