RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] Teaser

otimpyre

Sorceror
These are tall trees I made. Not releasing them atm. Jjust wanting the publics opinion.
In game they make the woods a scary and dangerous place.

Ravenal

Knight
Hmm could do a little more work but as a start they are SO much better than the other trees as they are just to damn small, its like the players are taller than the trees lol

Right! UO original trees can't give you the feeling to be "lost" in the woods. These ones look like to give you this feeling

Macil

Sorceror
You really do get lost in the foliage when running around in the taller trees. It can actually be exceedingly dangerous especially for newer players if you die in the woods. The odds of losing your body are much greater. And even more so if you don't know how to use Ctrl+Shift while running around.

Keep up the good work Otim. =)

Macil

Sorceror
I hate the Oak tree man. I HATE it. lol. Its a curse! I've been playing with it all day and I just can't get it right. The foliage is looking better though.

adamg6284

Squire
yeah the trunk should be thicker. . i would liek to get my hands on some of these and replace them withthe current art