RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Davies Locker Updated Version 1.1

No permission to download

Miracle99

Squire
Miracle99 submitted a new resource:

Davies Locker (version 1.0) - OSI Style (mostly) Davies Locker to hold T-Maps, MIBs, SOSs.

OSI Style Davies Locker.
Locker can hold up to 500 T-Maps, MIBs, SOSs.

One minor change that I did was instead of having the coords showing for the T-Maps I have it show the map location # from the stratics archives. If for whatever reason you have changed your locations, dont worry if it does not find the location in the list of the map locations, then it will just show the coords..

Can be redeeded with Maps stored in the table.

Only issue I have is that you can only double click...

Read more about this resource...

dazedmouse

Sorceror
hmmmmm im having an assembly reference problem about TableType2 seems to be missing.????? line 97,159,and 179 DaviesLockerDeed2.cs

dazedmouse

Sorceror
This is the error I got:

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 5047.24872
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/DaviesLocker/DaviesLockerDeed2.cs:
CS0246: Line 97: The type or namespace name 'TableType2' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 159: The type or namespace name 'TableType2' could not be found
CS0246: Line 179: The type or namespace name 'TableType2' could not be found
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
There is no recognition of TableType2.... My question is do you need the second deed?... When it is defined in the first deed East and North?when I compare the 2 deeds there is only one line difference between the 2 deeds..
Both Files from the first download are the same as the second download..

Miracle99

Squire
This is the error I got:

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 5047.24872
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/DaviesLocker/DaviesLockerDeed2.cs:
CS0246: Line 97: The type or namespace name 'TableType2' could not be found
CS0246: Line 159: The type or namespace name 'TableType2' could not be found
CS0246: Line 179: The type or namespace name 'TableType2' could not be found
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
There is no recognition of TableType2.... My question is do you need the second deed?... When it is defined in the first deed East and North?when I compare the 2 deeds there is only one line difference between the 2 deeds..
Both Files from the first download are the same as the second download..

Did you download the new version?

Miracle99

Squire
Here are the individual files just to make sure

Attachments

• DaviesLocker.cs
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DaviesLockerDeed.cs
    7.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DaviesLockerGump.cs
    7.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DaviesMapGump.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 8

otimpyre

Sorceror
RunUO - [https://github.com/runuo/] Version 2.5.0.19062

0 Errors 0 Warnings

Observations
-------------
Working. Placement as a staff member doesn't properly check the collision of walls. Only place as player. Or the locker can stick outside of a house wall.

DBL clicking to open the locker only works on 1 tile of the addon. Should work on any.
In the Gump must click add maps. Would be nice to drop a map onto it. Or a bag of maps and have them empty into it.

Aside from this YAY a Davie Jones Locker!

Miracle99

Squire
RunUO - [https://github.com/runuo/] Version 2.5.0.19062

0 Errors 0 Warnings

Observations
-------------
Working. Placement as a staff member doesn't properly check the collision of walls. Only place as player. Or the locker can stick outside of a house wall.

DBL clicking to open the locker only works on 1 tile of the addon. Should work on any.
In the Gump must click add maps. Would be nice to drop a map onto it. Or a bag of maps and have them empty into it.

Aside from this YAY a Davie Jones Locker!

1: Yes I do know about that a staff member can place anywhere, but then again staff members can place houses without checks either.
2: I said in the description about the double click only working on the one tile. I have yet to figure out why my doubleclick isnt working on all of them
3: I originally had this setup as a container that you could drop the maps in but changed it to be as closely to OSI as possible.

Miracle99

Squire
Check your files. You shouldnt have the DaviesLockerDeed2 anymore. The new zip file does not include it. Maybe you didnt delete it from the previous install.

dazedmouse

Sorceror
ok just downloaded your latest files and now it works... Loads with no errors and looks good... Will have to test it out later... have to go to work now. Thank you for the wonderful script... Good Job...

otimpyre

Sorceror
1: Yes I do know about that a staff member can place anywhere, but then again staff members can place houses without checks either.
2: I said in the description about the double click only working on the one tile. I have yet to figure out why my doubleclick isnt working on all of them
3: I originally had this setup as a container that you could drop the maps in but changed it to be as closely to OSI as possible.
Just giving you my feedback. I am definitely using this script. Thank you for your contribution.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ksRYpgM7kNSzy98kLc3wDgA&bvm=bv.60444564,d.eW0

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ksRYpgM7kNSzy98kLc3wDgA&bvm=bv.60444564,d.eW0