RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desire that they like the system of the rose

percak

Wanderer
Desire that they like the system of the rose

hello to all, the question am that I like the roses and wished to have a rose of seed in the system of the plant I liked to have a seed that I seeded and asi to be able to be able my rose and to finally to obtain to desire q all now it enjoys this script :D
single they must replace the file in Runuo/script/engines/plants

Attachments

• PlantType.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 126

Kamron

Knight
Umm I think it would be better if you wrote in your native language, and somebody who was familiar with both your language and English could translate. I did not understand a thing that you said.

percak

Wanderer
Lo siento pero soy de españa y mi ingles es muy malo yo para leerlos a ustedes uso un traductor porfavor use usted uno los hay muy buenos

Merlin*

Super Newb Moderator
percak said:
Lo siento pero soy de españa y mi ingles es muy malo yo para leerlos a ustedes uso un traductor porfavor use usted uno los hay muy buenos

Translation:

I feel it but I am of Spain and my ingles is very bad I to read them to you use a porfavor translator you use you one are them very good

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Got Translator?

Well im puertorican and i can translate what it sais: "I'm sorry I'm from Spain and my english is really bad. I use a translator to read your post and you should get one to read mine, there good ones too." hehehe so any one who reads it understand it better =D

†Static†

"Ruler Of The "Y" Generation"