RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon MOD9 Scripts

Evilessence

Wanderer
Dragon MOD9 Scripts

I know i should be asking this on the Ryandor website, which i already have, but noone seems to be around. Does anyone have any dragon scripts i can use. I need one for better coastlines. If you have any could you PLEASE post them here. Id really appreciate it as I really need them. Thanks.

~Evilessence

Phantom

Knight
Maybe the reason they didn't answer you over at the correct forum is nobody has what you want?

You can always make your own script...

Evilessence

Wanderer
How when i have no idea how dragon scripts work. Im positive people have what I want because they brag about it in numerous posts. If i were them, i'd share my work with others.

Phantom

Knight
Your not them, perhaps they don't want to share.

If nobody answers your posts on one forum, means nobody is able to help you. Remember they don't have to share their work.

Evilessence

Wanderer
I know they dont have to share it, i realize that. In some cases, i also would not share my work. Im just saying it would be nice. Anyways, enough about that. If someone is willing to share, thank you, if not, then whatever, just dont brag. That's all.