RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druid Vendor [1].0.1

Druid Vendor [1].0.3

Druid Vending v[1].0.3

This vendor can be used for banking, can stable, can resurrect, trains and buys items. I have also scripted a cloak, robe and sandles that are sold through the vendor as well as an animal dye tub. This was MetallicSombers vendor that I have improved dramatically. Thx Metallic!!!

The druid spell system has been resubmitted recently and can be found here:

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50760

This spell system will also work with All Spells. Which can be found here:

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49092

*Update v[1].0.2: Replace all files.
-Fixed a gump issue.
-Fixed the robe of the druid.

*Update v[1].0.3: Replace all files.
-Fixed errors in the gump.
-Fixed buttons.

Attachments

• Druid Vendor [1].0.3.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 182
;) I love the Druid Spells System along with GD13s Flight system this gives players a reason to get into taming the creatures instead of killing everything in sight and having dead bodies laying all over the place the Claim script helps a little when they remember it :) So any addons to these is a most welcome improvement.

Oh hehe your welcome :) After the Vendors where fixed I made a normal one to sell my custom regs heh. but kept the one I posted in the full spellbook project to sell the low level scrolls heh:) guess having one vendor would be alot better then having 2 or three diffrent mobles running around.

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Nice Job

acutally this was my next idea =D, which i was gonna add the Taming Bods for it =D i guess ill do that latter then =D hehehehe

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
ArchDruid For TamingBods

I have attched the ArchDruid compatible with the Taming Bods. You will be able to get your taming bods from him, you may also mod the delay time for each bod just go to lines 161 to 166 im sure you can figure out how to change it if not just post and will help you.

At the moment i do not have the taming bod system so please let me know if it worked i did looked in both script to see any diffrence so im pretty sure it will work if not let me know and ill re work it.

Rember this will only work if you have the FSShrink system which includes taming bods. Heres the link for it http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50304

Enjoy.

Attachments

• ArchDruid.cs
    36.2 KB · Views: 28
Bulk Order Addition

I corrected a tiny error. But other than that it works, but man the bulk order time needs to be fixed on my end lol. :)

*Updated: Download version [1].0.2!

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Word man i allways put mine every 30 min and for those with advanced skills i set them up every 15 minutes =D but its really the admins choice to do that =D, anyways can u tell me the error =D