RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dungeon entrances?

pooka01

Sorceror
ehm, just 5347 75 25 Felucca says where it is exactly... do [go 5347 75 25 on the felucca map then edit the spawner to change the spawn, and that's it. i know it's long but you can probably do it if you have enough time for it.

ehm, just 5347 75 25 Felucca says where it is exactly... do [go 5347 75 25 on the felucca map then edit the spawner to change the spawn, and that's it. i know it's long but you can probably do it if you have enough time for it.
You lost me here pooka. It seems the mobiles for these monsters do not exist and it isn't a swawner issue directly. I didn't know if anyone knew of the scripts for them that could be added directly.

pooka01

Sorceror
Actually a crow, or raven is a bird (random bird name), a waitress is a waiter (waiter does split 50% male-female), and a ghost is either: spectre, ghoul, bogle, wraith or shade (just typos or custom "ghost" script).
Beggar is probably a custom script, such as the Renowed monsters stuff, for that part i guess they are scripts that must be added.

Did it throws those in the log after installing a new type of spawner?
>If it is the case then, don't fix anything and search for those scripts, someone probably mentioned it where you took it.