RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fishing

stakex

Wanderer
Fishing

HAs anyone mad a fishing script yet? I cant even get the fishing pole to go into my characters hands. Plus i would liek to see a scrip where all the fishing items work. anyone doen this yet?

A

Allmight

Um

Um, fishing are already in. The fisahingpole, different fishes, MIB, SOS and fishing net have all been scripted from what i can se.

A

Allmight

Ok

Ok, i just tested the fishingpole, and i agree there is an issue with it. But i don't think it is the fishingpole that is faulty but the layer system. When you equip the first fishingpole it vansih. That means it still exist but either get's placed in the wrong layer or there is a layerbug in RunUO. Cause when you try to equip the second pole it gets bumped to the ground. That means the first pole still exists but does'nt show.

The devs already know they have some issues with layers, and a fix will probably come in one of the next betas.

stakex

Wanderer
yea i had figured thats probly what it was. Plus they do need to script in the SOS's so they acctually work. They are there, just dont do anything

A

Allmight

ff

The SOS does'nt work atm because all the items that is needed to make it work are not scripted yet :)