RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Maintenance (December 24, 2006)

Zippy

Razor Creator
Forum Maintenance (December 24, 2006)

The forum maintenance is now complete. Sorry it took so long, and thank you for your patience. If you experience any problems with the forums please post a detailed description of the problem in this thread. Keep in mind you can use the same username/password on all RunUO Network sites (UOGamers Hybrid, Demise, and Divinity, ConnectUO.com, and RunUO.com).

Thank you for your support,
The RunUO Software Team (php slave division)

[Edit]Please do NOT post about the RunUO.com custom scripts section. See this post for more information.[/Edit[

Karmageddon

Sorceror
I tried to view some threads in the Custom Script Release forum and it keeps telling me I do not have permission to view threads in that forum.

Kenko

Page
My quick reply button does work, but I can neither get to the custom script releases threads.-

Lol, and when I post it tells me I need to wait 30 secs, but posts the post :(

Aurboda

Sorceror
I don't have permission in Custom Script Releases

You don't have permission to view threads in this forum

epsharrod

Wanderer
We're having issues on the Divinity boards, at least I am.

1. Can't reply (maybe create) messages.

2. http://www.uodivinity.com/forum/images/artakus/buttons/multiquote_off.gif is 404.

Erica

Knight
says this when i try to get scripts in custom scripts --->You don't have permission to view threads in this forum.

lostsoulz

Wanderer
oh no

now the download parts are screwy says you have no permission when you click a script to download when your logged in :(

Killamus

Knight
I can access everything fine, isn't there a post count you need to have before downloading scripts or something? Maybe it was just fixed.

Hazey

Wanderer
Sometimes when I loggin it says Thank you for logging in, Hazey.
then takes me back to page to log in.. makes no sense. ALSO
Download page is down.. That is all.