RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

god ****ing fix the *** *** spell cast showing power words

freakish

Wanderer
god ****ing fix the *** *** spell cast showing power words

k welp this fucking pisses me off and everyone i know. when u cast a spell it shows words of power. now to me and most people that is just more spam along with target queue and confuses the fuck out of you if ur a pvper and cast spells fast and are always faking out. makes razor worthless for pvp cant even use it gd perfect waste of space

Phantom

Knight
Then here is a good idea...

DO NOT USE IT!!!

Your choice if you want to use it or not, flaming the tool after Zippy spent months on it is no way to help.

I have a feeling you will flame me, or somebody will jump in where this isn't my place to say something, sorry to say when you flame Zippy's worked or RunUO in general you will here my loud mouth replies.

Aenima

Wanderer
freakish, you know what "fucking pisses me off"?

People like you who expect everybody to do everything they want, and if this isn't done just so you abuse them and everybody involved.

Kids today need to learn some manners.

As Phantom says, if you feel it's a waste of space, we're not stopping you from removing it.

Just don't have a big long profanic whinge to the creators because you don't want to use it. Nobody's forcing you to.

Thread locked.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Not that you deserve a response, but you can actually turn this off. On the more options tab, where it says spell format. Just remove [{spell}] or change it to something you like better.

Oh, and burn in hell you hateful fucker.