RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got Bugs?

Thanks good stuff.
Will fixes be available in some way like through the SVN directory or will they be published with a new release(2.x)?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Well... I deleted anything from Unknown.

Repost after you re-register.

Tannis

Knight
I've registered 2 times now for the bug tracker and still haven't gotten my confirmation e-mail. Odd. Just me with this problem? I'll keep looking out for it.

Tannis

Knight
Imperior said:
Nope, I'm still waiting too...
If you're using a free e-mail service, try an official one like one given to you by your ISP instead. I was using Hotmail and it didn't work. I tried with my Adelphia one and got the e-mail within 5 seconds.

Imperior

Wanderer
Tannis said:
If you're using a free e-mail service, try an official one like one given to you by your ISP instead. I was using Hotmail and it didn't work. I tried with my Adelphia one and got the e-mail within 5 seconds.
But now my nick is taken by a ghost mail! :p
When there is activation timeout or sth like this?

What does Confirmed mean on the bug tracker? That the bug is really a bug and that it has been resolved for a later version or only that it is a real bug and is planned to be fixed in a later version?

When I submit a bug, does it need approval before it gets visible in the list? ("Private checkbox" not checked)

I can't edit my own comment. When I submited my comment any "+" signs in there were no longer shown.

"Confirmed" means, the bug happened to another person too. It is still not fixed, though.

A bug report becomes instantly visible, when it is created. Although Ryan has to read them all and assign them to the developers right now by hand, because they are assigned to Ryan automatically when created. ;)

If you have email notification active for everything, you also get emails if someone creates a new report or adds a new comment. :D

Sotho Tal Ker said:
"Confirmed" means, the bug happened to another person too. It is still not fixed, though.

A bug report becomes instantly visible, when it is created. Although Ryan has to read them all and assign them to the developers right now by hand, because they are assigned to Ryan automatically when created. ;)

If you have email notification active for everything, you also get emails if someone creates a new report or adds a new comment. :D
okies thanks.

jorisan

Wanderer
Test Shard

I have a test shard up and running for Testing only. I have it listed on Gateway, I just replaced the old one. The name of the shard is Crafters Paradise Haven Two. It is RunUo 2.0 and running. It is open for anyone who wants to test out all the areas as a player.