RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! A newbie question for you, how to employ ULTIMA SDK?

Xen-miao

Sorceror
Hello! A newbie question for you, how to employ ULTIMA SDK?

I saw this forum and i find much interesting things here but i don't understand how an user could employ Ultima SDK. Is it made for Run-UO server or made for playUO?
It could be interesting if you could publish a guide or a Faq about this product so a lot of newbie as me could see how to use what you wrote.
See you soon!

HellRazor

Knight
It's a DLL of functions useful to programmers to simplify reading information from the UO client. Its not a stand alone program, its mostly only of use to programmers and developers.

Xen-miao

Sorceror
so is it useful to get informations from the client, i thought it was mad for Run-uo Server :D.. ok !! Thanks for the answer

Jeff

Lord
Xen-miao;775454 said:
so is it useful to get informations from the client, i thought it was mad for Run-uo Server :D.. ok !! Thanks for the answer

it doesnt really get info from the client, its more for reading the art files the client uses. There is a class for retrieving process information from the client, but it doesnt work anymore since no one has updated it since EA used a different compiler on the client.exe

arul

Sorceror
Jeff;775573 said:
it doesnt really get info from the client, its more for reading the art files the client uses. There is a class for retrieving process information from the client, but it doesnt work anymore since no one has updated it since EA used a different compiler on the client.exe
I did :) extracharsblalblablab