RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP: First access to the server

gramosiri

Wanderer
Hello, I'm new here on the forum RunUO. After running RunUO, created a owner server. I have installed the "Ultima Online Mondays Legacy" and edited the file and put login.cfg LoginServer = 127.0.0.1,2593 and tried to log in with client.exe and was only "Verifying Account" and RunUO appeared the following messages:

Even to test the server locally have to open port 2593 on the modem?

Attachments

• runuo7.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 30

gramosiri

Wanderer
How to log in as the server administrator and use the commands, for example. .tele. Create accounts and more npcs?? I have to download some script? Which one?

pooka01

Sorceror
[add spawner bird, [tele, [m tele, type [admin and go in the account list, top right, enter user/pass then hit create account.
and your problem there is you must not use an encrypted client in razor.

do that.

pooka01

Sorceror
What do you mean by program?
Also, try [props on a random item, you can change things, like itemid, hue, weight, etc.

gramosiri

Wanderer
What do you mean by program?
Also, try [props on a random item, you can change things, like itemid, hue, weight, etc.

For example, mount a WarShard. With stones of equipment, reagents, city with protection guards, etc. ... Is there any script for this? You already have something ready? WS with some ready scripts ... Or any easy way to do this myself?

pooka01

Sorceror
there is already a stone for reagents, [add reagentstone, for mounting a war horse, you will have to create a script: here's what should work:
Code:
using System;
using Server.Items;
namespace Server.Items
{
 public class WarHorseStone : Item
 {
  public override string DefaultName
  {
   get { return "a war horse stone"; }
  }
  [Constructable]
  public WarHorseStone() : base( 0xED4 )
  {
   Movable = false;
   Hue = 0x2D1;
  }
  public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
  {
   BagOfReagents regBag = new BagOfReagents( 50 );
   if ( !from.Alive && !from.Mounted )
   {
    WarHorse horse = new WarHorse();
    horse.Rider = m_From;
    horse.ControlMaster = m_From;
    horse.Controlled = true;
   }
  }
  public WarHorseStone( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
  {
  }
  public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
  {
   base.Serialize( writer );
   writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
  }
  public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
  {
   base.Deserialize( reader );
   int version = reader.ReadInt();
  }
 }
}
cities are guarded by default, if you wish to add a new one or unguard a city, remove the "Guarded Region" corresponding to the city in the data/locations or data/regions file.

gramosiri

Wanderer
there is already a stone for reagents, [add reagentstone, for mounting a war horse, you will have to create a script: here's what should work:
Code:
using System;
using Server.Items;
namespace Server.Items
{
public class WarHorseStone : Item
{
  public override string DefaultName
  {
  get { return "a war horse stone"; }
  }
  [Constructable]
  public WarHorseStone() : base( 0xED4 )
  {
  Movable = false;
  Hue = 0x2D1;
  }
  public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
  {
  BagOfReagents regBag = new BagOfReagents( 50 );
  if ( !from.Alive && !from.Mounted )
  {
    WarHorse horse = new WarHorse();
    horse.Rider = m_From;
    horse.ControlMaster = m_From;
    horse.Controlled = true;
  }
  }
  public WarHorseStone( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
  {
  }
  public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
  {
  base.Serialize( writer );
  writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
  }
  public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
  {
  base.Deserialize( reader );
  int version = reader.ReadInt();
  }
}
}
cities are guarded by default, if you wish to add a new one or unguard a city, remove the "Guarded Region" corresponding to the city in the data/locations or data/regions file.

Saved where this script? What folder?

pooka01

Sorceror
probably scripts/items/stones/WarHorseStone.cs
Or in any folder, you can create lets say:

the folder "Custom" in scripts/
then placing items, mobiles, misc, equipments, then doing sub-directories to avoid affecting the "original" scripts of the game and being debugging is easier to know where it is, instead of randomly searching.
One thing though, never make your folders a mess, it's harder to fix than to make a mess... lol

gramosiri

Wanderer
I'll try here. On "Programs" staffs which facilitate the work I had quoted, there is the Hues. This helps to identify the colors, makes editing.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: http://uo.stratics.com/heptazane/uohueeditor/index.shtml

I remember once I wore a well that already came with commands defined, for example you opened a section of the mount and clicked it automatically generated the code in Client UO. Just do not remember his name ... :(

Has anyone used this program: UseUO Ultima Online EMU GameMaster Tool?? I tried to install but gave compatibility error and does not open ...
LINK: http://sourceforge.net/projects/useuo/