RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help/ server map problem

carell

Wanderer
Hi,

im afraid this time i really need Your help.

Situations looks like that:

I use Runuo 2.2 with nerunes distro, knives chat and there is about 50 online at the moment.
Server is AOS + SE /[ ML SA disabled ]
Trammel disabled
elves disabled.

Old style shard.

I tryed to find answer for my question, but its impossible.

We used to use patch 6.0.1.10 .. because that was the only one version availible, old client autopatcher doesn't work, even after changing patch server ip.

Magincia city have been ok, but we'v had alot of "UNUSED tiles" on the floor.
Players have been reporting tiles all the time as a bug.

After that we decided to change server patch 'i mean server installation of uo, Datapatch.cs'
To the latest version. 7.0.30.3 ... at the beggining everything loooked ok, unused tiles disappeared, but suddenly ofcourse standard problem - New magincia. I have Wiped city manually and decided to build it by myself.

But after 1h first bug came...
It is not possible to put any ship on any wather... that means very big problem...

But when i changed data patch to my old installation with a patch 6.0.1.10, and as a client i use 7.0.30.3 unused tiles disappeared, and i can put my boats....

SO my two questions....

-What do you think what server patch do i have to use for my Runuo 2.2 with SE only and no elves.

-And if the latest one is there any way to Rebuild Magincia city...

Thank you very much and we are waiting for any answer,.

PS: Sorry for my language mistakes.