RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with ml items?

Help with ml items?

I am running 2.0rc1 and am trying to activate/use the new crafting of ml. I have found the command to learn all the recipes but when i try it my props still show 0 (0x0) for known recipes. I have tried to find the actual recipe scrolls or their IDs to no avail. Also i see that there are supposed to be new runic fletching kits and runic saws but cannot find them in the add gumps nor the cs files. Lastly i have been trying to find a way to add the npc's ingame to allow my players the abilities but have failed there also. Any suggestions on the above issues?

Also i read that spellweaving while not active yet can be coded in. Has anyone done this successfully? If so can u give me some pointers as i am using the previous posts as a reference. Thanks all!

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Most of what you are looking for still has to be coded. If you these things you will either have to try to code them on your own or wait until someone else does. If you attempt to do this on your own you can get help in the Script Support forum with any problems you may have.