RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is my wish list

edd

Wanderer
Here is my wish list

first of all -im finaly glad to see such helpful program=)And here goes some wishes
1) Is there way to wright in different colors in title bar?its much more better when the names of reagents are written in one color and the gold in yellow for example=)
2)When im visiting the town or any place which got a lot of creatures/monsters/humans all their names are writening for 3 times ..fjuh.that makes a little lag=(

Thats all for now=)sorry for my bad english and thx a lot again!Good job!

Zippy

Razor Creator
You can change colors in the UO title bar by putting ~#rrggbb in the titlebar text box.

An example would be like

UO - {char} - Regular text ~#FF8000Orange~#~ Regular ~#00FFFFCyan~#~ Regular.

Try that out the 6 numbers that follow the # are an "html" hex color code. the ~#~ "ends" the color.

L

Lost User

How can i put on titlebar my hp dex str?Or is it possible to make a little statusbar in titlebar?Like it was in assist or inject dont remember=)

Sorry for my baad english again=)

L

Lost User

Is it possible to put my dex str and int on titlebar?Or is there way to put a little statusbar on the titlebar like it was on assist or inject?