RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

high seas

bigdaddy2003

Wanderer
I have runuo 2.5 and latest osi client from their site with all patches, do I need to do anything else to get high seas to work? do I have to pay for high seas booster from osi? or is it already in the free client updater they have? thnx in advance for any advice.

_Epila_

Sorceror
Having the High Seas client is not enough to play its contents. Even though RunUO 2.5 support HS contents, it does not have the contents.
Your best try is to use a non-official RunUO version such as ServUO but install may not be as simple as RunUO

Dian

Sorceror
The only reason you would need to pay for it, is if you want to play on the true game server, and have the content unlocked for you. For the EMU or free shard community, its all already in the client files, providing you have a client that is patched that current. Otherwise, you would just need to install an available High Seas package to your server, and enjoy.