RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homecoming Prince

milt

Knight
Homecoming Prince

Well, for most high schools, it's about that time...homecoming! I go to a boarding school and I am a junior in high school. Tomorrow is our homecoming, but tonight at the pep rally they announced the King / Queen(Seniors), Prince / Princess(Juniors), Douche / Douchess(Sophomores), Lord / Lady(Freshmen). I would just like to brag, that I was nomitated for the 2005 homecoming Prince, along with one of my best friends. Tonight, they announced us the 2005 Homecoming Prince and Princess! Omg this feels so good :p

sidsid

Sorceror
milt said:
Well, for most high schools, it's about that time...homecoming! I go to a boarding school and I am a junior in high school. Tomorrow is our homecoming, but tonight at the pep rally they announced the King / Queen(Seniors), Prince / Princess(Juniors), Douche / Douchess(Sophomores), Lord / Lady(Freshmen). I would just like to brag, that I was nomitated for the 2005 homecoming Prince, along with one of my best friends. Tonight, they announced us the 2005 Homecoming Prince and Princess! Omg this feels so good :p

Not to put a damper on it, but if they realised you ran to the RunUO forums to announce it to everyone they would probably revoke that title immediatley! :D

milt

Knight
Okay, maybe I spelled it wrong, but you get the point. I dunno this was a really big thing for me and I guess I'm just overly exited. <3

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
hahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha]

Well most sophmores are Douche princes

milt

Knight
Yeh, thanks for teh correction TMS. Woot the dance is tonight, and the do the whole official corny thing where they do the thing that they put on the crown and sashes. ^_^