RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting Computer available (Test + Potentially permanent)

Hiring Man

Sorceror
So i got a dedicated computer in my house that is not EPIC CRAZY but it has more than enough to run a decent size server. I am willing to host as temporarily to test its potential and limits and possibly keeping it to host the server for you for free. It will of course be 24/7 minus exclusions of power outs etc, which i am getting a UPS backup soon. Specifications will be given upon request of pm'ing. It can and probably will be upgraded as well for further potential and if the need of it is Majorly required.

Service is free of charge. Web hosting for the server is as well offord for free.

Again this is a test for now to see its potential and if it is able to run at good internet speeds and and cpu etc. It will be 24/7 for now and possibly later on if you would like it to stay on there.

Before jumping to conclusions, we will discuss first to see if you are "worthy" of using the services. 2 servers i believe would run flawlessly with a web server. depending on # of players visits to website etc. But should be fine. PM me ONLY.