RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a heads up...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Just a heads up...

Development is moving forward for RC2 but at this point we have on developer who is out of moving from the east coast to the west coast so the odds are pretty good that we will be taking longer than expected for RC2.

NiteStar

Wanderer
Thanks Ryan and also all the Developers.

It shall come when it comes and not a moment sooner.

*runs and plays on his shard happy as a fried piece of Dragon bait :)

:D :D :D

thanks for the heads up :)

could always put out a RC1.64 release while we wait for RC2.0 (just hoping to get started on it for seeing how bug free it is ) :D :D :D

Hopefully his move goes smothly and nothing gets lost, broken, etc
I wish him luck with that - long moves are a pain in the arse

and good luck with everything else

wieganka

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
hope the dude has a safe move...
(at least I assume it's a dude...)

Yea, I hope they have a safe move too...I just recently moved from Indiana to Arizona (about a week ago), and it was pure hell. :p

Ilutzio

Sorceror
we have on developer who is

Tihihihihi. Ryan missed an e in his post, so he's not perfect. Ohh no!!! A God must be infallible or else the entire creation we know as The Universe will seize to be!

Looking forward to RC2, great job Devs!

Johabius

Knight
Ugh, I feel for ya <dev who is moving>! I don't even like moving from one side of town to another;) Good luck on the move!

Ravenal

Knight
Lol i see this funny... He moves to the west coast from east coast, and I am moving from the west coast to the east coast... :p

sidsid

Sorceror
wieganka said:
Yea, I hope they have a safe move too...I just recently moved from Indiana to Arizona (about a week ago), and it was pure hell. :p

Thats nothing! I went from Indiana -> California -> Indiana -> Oklahoma -> Indiana -> California over 5 years :) And not for college or something, I moved with all my stuff and various housemates. Thank God I've been stable in CA for a few years now.

Deimos

Page
Have there been any updates posted in the last 3 months since this thread? I haven't seen anything via search,