RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

krrios client problem

S

Sum Yung Guy

krrios client problem

I ran it in compatiably(sp) mode and well the config.exe works fine but not the client...
Windows 2000pro and .NET framework

S

Sum Yung Guy

Rainman said:
SP2... What?

I downloaded service pack 2 from a peer to peer program because I needed it for a virtual cd drive... but if you could link me ill download and try again.

S

Sum Yung Guy

ive downloaded every windows update for my comp and installed properly and run the client in all the diff compatabilty modes still get error =/

S

Sum Yung Guy

Psyk said:
Try to download the .Net Framework SP2, not the Windows SP.

:? I did... before I downloaded it, it gave me diff error... but now it actually starts to load then I get that error.

Psyk

Wanderer
Uhm... try to download & install first the .Net Framework and later the SP2 (in my computer the krrios client works fine without the SP2).

I hope that this can help u, and sorry for my horrible english... :)

Pheyte

Wanderer
It does the same there's few day before you post, and it comesnormally again after.
I don't know why, only change IP adress (make sure it's the good one) and the port.