RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's show our selves on "picy picy"

agamegoldcom

Wanderer
to start a mission and need your advice

i am to buy gold for to level my character in the new game Age of Conan.anyone know any reliable gold site? i saw www.wow4s.com ,the price is quite low.anyone has dealing with wow4s.com before to give me some advice.

greywolf79

Sorceror
agamegoldcom;768962 said:
i am to buy gold for to level my character in the new game Age of Conan.anyone know any reliable gold site? i saw www.wow4s.com ,the price is quite low.anyone has dealing with wow4s.com before to give me some advice.

I am too tired for fucking shit heads who spam ads on un-related sites that do not like this bullshit!!!!!! Shut up and spam somewhere else.

GreyWolf.

P.S. Sorry, but enough is enough for the spamming... Look at all my previous posts and you will see I am usually calm and collected - somewhat.... This stuff pisses me off though.

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic;769407 said:
all I see is you and the back of a neck of a person that could very well be a male hippy.
[01:26 AM] Radwen: post a better pic tbh
[01:26 AM] Radwen: <_< >_>
[01:26 AM] Radwen: >_> <_<
[01:26 AM] Joe: am going to
[01:26 AM] Joe: that was taken in the car today
[01:26 AM] Joe: but then she kept making out with my neck and we got busy and i forgot to take more pics
[01:26 AM] Joe: lol

Kiwi

Knight
I'm just trying to figure out what kind of thought process leads one to: "ok, finally got laid. time to post pics on runuo."

Tumeski

Sorceror
Kiwi;769447 said:
I'm just trying to figure out what kind of thought process leads one to: "ok, finally got laid. time to post pics on runuo."

Internet superheroes?

btw my pic, like no one cares anyway.

oh and im fat, just dont have better pics atm... well i have, but its a pain in the ass to get them.... cant link em so it sucks