RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Help! Coders/webdesigners wanted!

pepper170

Squire
Hello All! My server has been up 3 weeks now and the players are slowly coming in which means I need help! It’s important to note that I’m not making this server to grief or pvp players but to revisit the old days of UO from a GM’s point of view and better the player’s experience. Should the server continue on to be a successful, I will invest more money into making it last a lifetime!

So, with that said, here is the low down before considering taking on any position of:

*Programmer

1) There’s only one map and that’s final! Felucca (pvp enabled, no fun without risk!)
2) T2A era feel, but does not have to be accurate!
3) Client we use: 6.0.1.10 patch 72

If you’re interested in investing your time on my server, please let me know via PM. I have been soloing the server up to this point, and my lack of skills coding has run its course. Therefore, what I need is a *programmer that can do more than just edit small lines of code like I do.

*(If you’re not a programmer, but more of a webpage designer, then your welcome too! I have a website that needs fixing up a bit. )

If you’re interested, please PM me here or skype: uncles30

Thank you

Hello All! My server has been up 3 weeks now and the players are slowly coming in which means I need help! It’s important to note that I’m not making this server to grief or pvp players but to revisit the old days of UO from a GM’s point of view and better the player’s experience. Should the server continue on to be a successful, I will invest more money into making it last a lifetime!

So, with that said, here is the low down before considering taking on any position of:

*Programmer

1) There’s only one map and that’s final! Felucca (pvp enabled, no fun without risk!)
2) T2A era feel, but does not have to be accurate!
3) Client we use: 6.0.1.10 patch 72

If you’re interested in investing your time on my server, please let me know via PM. I have been soloing the server up to this point, and my lack of skills coding has run its course. Therefore, what I need is a *programmer that can do more than just edit small lines of code like I do.

*(If you’re not a programmer, but more of a webpage designer, then your welcome too! I have a website that needs fixing up a bit. )

If you’re interested, please PM me here or skype: uncles30

Thank you

I am neither a programmer nor a web designer, but my friend and I are looking for a T2A style server to invest some serious time into.
We are not griefers, we are fans of T2a and have been trying to play since it disappeared years ago. I would love to chat more about what you got going on and see if there is anyway to connect. Thanks.