RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for scripters and / or runuo pros. PAYING

more

Sorceror
I have a lot of questions and will eventually be needing professional help. I have tons of ideas that I will eventually need a scripter to make a reality. My ideas are simple but out of my league. I need a professional runuo tech to help me get the base of the server set up.

Just a heads up and so I don't waste anyones time. The problem I am so sick of trying to figure out is getting map0.mul to register with the server. For some reason the server wont pull the static map for trammel from the file. It pulls the decorations but nothing else. This is a major issue for me because I might have to open up the maps and when that time comes I need it ready.

Paying what you ask for this solution. I will want your contact information as well for future help. Thanks a lot.