RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to co-run my shard/server

frankie01

Wanderer
I run a shard and have for a while now but im running on fumes when it comes to time. I do not run shard to make money so lets that be clear its not a payed deal im looking for. I want you to play and enjoy your creations just like everyone else but with some benefits ofc. If you are intressted please PM me. Have to mention that i already have website forum and my own server up and running. The server is dedicated just for the shard and auto backups. Built on highend stuff and everything is brand spanking new...

What i need is Coder and Decoration person, i already have alot of custom content but are willing to add much more.

/Frankie

Kafeterya

Wanderer
Is your server converted to 2.3? Do you have breeding system and custom ores/leather/wood? Custom BOD's ?

I am building my server too but may want to join someone too depend what is the goal on it, because i really liked Excelsior server, just too weird colors for woods/ores and everything avail to color weird colors. I prefer custom but realistic servers. Blaze or pure white are one thing but 200 colors on 1 armor isnt :)