RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for staff

I've been working on this project for about a week now and would like to bring others aboard. Right now the team is build up of only me since this was just something I was doing a hour or two a day, but want to move forward and faster with the project. Details of things I have/plan on adding to the shard and positions I need.

Feature:
700 skillcap
225 statcap
Medium skillgain
Power hour
Reds can only rez at shrine or healer after 10 counts
World hand spawned and different from the usual spawns
Custom creatures for pvm
Custom rideables for tamers
UO:R pvp/skills
No T2A
No handouts

Positions Open

Lead Tech- Lead tech will be in charge of all the scripts and server side issues. He will look over all other coders and get Admin Status. (1)

Developer- Will help develop systems and codes for the shard. Will work under the Lead tech and also get Admin Status. (1)

Game Master- You will be helping spawn, decorate and fix minor ingame problems. You will also assist in answering pages. (4)

Seer- You will be in charge of events that take place on the shard. You will also help spawn the world
and answer pages. (1)

Counsler- You will be the #1 in player services. (3)

Please reply or shoot me a pm. We will set up an interview with a couple questions then go from there!