RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lootpack.cs (tokens)

Deraj_88

Sorceror
Lootpack.cs (tokens)

This is the Lootpack.cs that came with the new release of RunUO 1.0.0.
I just added tokens to the lootpack entrys. just thuaght it could save some people some time.

*also if your not sure where it gos*
C:/......./runuo/scripts/misc/

Attachments

• LootPack.cs
    30.5 KB · Views: 194

Mekaylah

Wanderer
I'm at the college, so I can't open this yet but is this so the regular tokens will automatically spawn on all of the regular creatures? And if so, how hard would it be to make the special tokens spawn on them as well. I'm talking about the tokens that came from the yard decorating system. I have a feeling this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Mekaylah

Wanderer
I put this in my server and got these errors:

Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\lootpack.cs: CS0116: <line 1, column 1> A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\lootpack.cs: CS0116: <line 835, column 1> A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods
Scripts:One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

I tried putting // in front of these lines and it just gave more errors. :( Any ideas?