RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macro conditions in razor

randale

Sorceror
Macro conditions in razor

I want to make a macro where I flamestrike myself, heal, flamestrike again heal then med up to full and repeat.

I just wonder how I can set razor so it knows to try again after a failed attempt at a skill, how can you tell it to?

And what does wait for gump mean?

Greystar

Wanderer
randale said:
I want to make a macro where I flamestrike myself, heal, flamestrike again heal then med up to full and repeat.

I just wonder how I can set razor so it knows to try again after a failed attempt at a skill, how can you tell it to?

And what does wait for gump mean?

Wait for gump is commonly used for Crafting. To set the flamestrike macro just use an If Then structured statment and have it based of HP and Mana

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|1|70
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|100
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|51|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:06
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|32

the above is my Flamestrike code that checks hits and mana and uses SpiritSpeak to heal me.

randale

Sorceror
Greystar said:
Wait for gump is commonly used for Crafting. To set the flamestrike macro just use an If Then structured statment and have it based of HP and Mana

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|1|70
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|100
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|51|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|32

the above is my Flamestrike code that checks hits and mana and uses SpiritSpeak to heal me.

don't think spirit speak heals me on metropolis, but where would I go to enter this information in? I don't know the place to do so, and what line of code does what.

randale

Sorceror
randale said:
don't think spirit speak heals me on metropolis, but where would I go to enter this information in? I don't know the place to do so, and what line of code does what.

Actually, found out, for the most part Looks like you did it a little different too, editing the text file in razor, rather than right clicking in the macro window and using the special constructs, the only thing I need to know now is how to set it to use a skill again if it fails.

Greystar

Wanderer
randale said:
Actually, found out, for the most part Looks like you did it a little different too, editing the text file in razor, rather than right clicking in the macro window and using the special constructs, the only thing I need to know now is how to set it to use a skill again if it fails.

I never figured that out :)... i just let it repeat.

randale

Sorceror
Greystar said:
I never figured that out :)... i just let it repeat.

Ok, here's what I have sofar under my flamestrike macro

Castspell Flamestrike (#51)
WaitforTarget
Exec: TargetSelf
If (hits <=28 )
CastSpell Greater Heal (#29)
Wait for Target
Exec: Target Self
End If
If ( Mana >=40 )
CastSpell Flamestrike (#51)
Wait for Target
If ( Mana >=0 )
Useskill meditation
End If
Wait for Mana >=100

I think my problem is the End If's, does it mean to end the if statement, to do that if the condition occurs? If goes straight to the 3rd wait for target if I successfully flamestrike myself the first time

Greystar

Wanderer
randale said:
Ok, here's what I have sofar under my flamestrike macro

Castspell Flamestrike (#51)
WaitforTarget
Exec: TargetSelf
If (hits <=28 )
CastSpell Greater Heal (#29)
Wait for Target
End If
If ( Mana >=40 )
CastSpell Flamestrike (#51)
Wait for Target
If ( Mana >=0 )
Useskill meditation
End If
Wait for Mana >=100

I think my problem is the End If's, does it mean to end the if statement, to do that if the condition occurs? If goes straight to the 3rd wait for target if I successfully flamestrike myself the first time

when you EndIF it means its done with whats in the if statement and it will move on to the next if statement...

mine is rather simple
If Mana >= 70
If Hits >= 100
Cast Spell FlameStrike (#51)
Wait For Target
EndIf
Pause 6.00sec
UseSkill SpiritSpeak
EndIf
Pause 6.00sec

you might be able to take mine and change spiritspeak out for your greaterheal stuff, you see how i have my if nested inside the other one, it prevents me from killingmyself :) anyway the above works for me... and my loop checkbox is checked

randale

Sorceror
Greystar said:
when you EndIF it means its done with whats in the if statement and it will move on to the next if statement...

mine is rather simple
If Mana >= 70
If Hits >= 100
Cast Spell FlameStrike (#51)
Wait For Target
EndIf
Pause 6.00sec
UseSkill SpiritSpeak
EndIf
Pause 6.00sec

you might be able to take mine and change spiritspeak out for your greaterheal stuff, you see how i have my if nested inside the other one, it prevents me from killingmyself :) anyway the above works for me... and my loop checkbox is checked

What shard do you play on? I thought SpiritSpeak just lets you make out what ghosts are saying. Does it give you the mana back as well? I noticed you don't have meditate in there.

Greystar

Wanderer
randale said:
What shard do you play on? I thought SpiritSpeak just lets you make out what ghosts are saying. Does it give you the mana back as well? I noticed you don't have meditate in there.

I play one three different ones, one of them is my own... and I didnt change spiritspeak at all... I cant list them specifically for the no-advertisement rule.

PS: thats all SpiritSpeak used to do was make it so you could understand ghosts but with the addition of Necromancers who use spiritspeak as part of there spell stuff and the fact that necro's have no healing spells I think it was changed to accomidate those who wanted to be necro-healers with little to no magery.

EDIT: the other two shard Admins are Shadow1980 who is admin on one shard and Khaybel of Orbsydia who is an admin on another shard... there posted where without saying shardnames :p

randale

Sorceror
Greystar said:
I play one three different ones, one of them is my own... and I didnt change spiritspeak at all... I cant list them specifically for the no-advertisement rule.

PS: thats all SpiritSpeak used to do was make it so you could understand ghosts but with the addition of Necromancers who use spiritspeak as part of there spell stuff and the fact that necro's have no healing spells I think it was changed to accomidate those who wanted to be necro-healers with little to no magery.

EDIT: the other two shard Admins are Shadow1980 who is admin on one shard and Khaybel of Orbsydia who is an admin on another shard... there posted where without saying shardnames :p

Do you know what the end for and for loop buttons do exactly? Could be useful, just I need some other stuff, like it looping it if my spell fails until it gets it right, etc

Here's what I have sofar for my flamestrike macro, it's working ok sofar, how does one if inside another work, this one would check my mana and hits, but I tried to do it so it would stop the macro if I didn't have the regs, so I put in an if blackpearl <=1 but it didn't seem to recognize it, anywhere here's what I have for it sofar
if mana >=100
if hits >=60
Cast Flamestrike (#51)
Wait for Target
End If
Pause 2.00 seconds
If Hits <=59
Cast spell greater heal (#29)
Wait for Target
End If
Pause 2.00 seconds
Wait for Mana >=11
If Hits <=59
Cast spell greater heal (#29)
Wait for target
End If
If mana <=99
Pause 6.00 seconds
Use Skill meditation
If Sysmessage "you enter a meditative trance"
wait for mana >=100
End If
If System message "you cannot focus your concentration"
Pause 7.00 seconds
Use skill meditation
Wait for mana >=100
End If

Not sure if it's recognizing the system messages I tell it to react to I doesn't seem to respond to them, guess the best I can do is have it try again to meditate.
Useskill meditation

Greystar

Wanderer
randale said:
Do you know what the end for and for loop buttons do exactly? Could be useful, just I need some other stuff, like it looping it if my spell fails until it gets it right, etc

Here's what I have sofar for my flamestrike macro, it's working ok sofar, how does one if inside another work, this one would check my mana and hits, but I tried to do it so it would stop the macro if I didn't have the regs, so I put in an if blackpearl <=1 but it didn't seem to recognize it, anywhere here's what I have for it sofar

Not sure if it's recognizing the system messages I tell it to react to I doesn't seem to respond to them, guess the best I can do is have it try again to meditate.
Useskill meditation

havent tried to use the For Loop stuff yet... or detecting system messages.