RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft makes Visual Studio Express Free!!!

WarAngel

Wanderer
milad said:
See you at your next, predictable reply..
It's funny that you can't even make up your own things to say. Courageous calls you predictable, so what do you do? Call him predictable.

You keep posting as though you HAVE to post as long as your account exists.

Courageous

Wanderer
And it's the second time he's begged for his account to go buh-bye. "Like, I'm gonna take all my crayons and go home."

I mean, like, you don't pee in someone else's punch and then expect them to be happy about it, do you?

Sheesh.

C//

Courageous said:
And it's the second time he's begged for his account to go buh-bye. "Like, I'm gonna take all my crayons and go home."

I mean, like, you don't pee in someone else's punch and then expect them to be happy about it, do you?

Sheesh.

C//
Courageous likes urine anologies too much.

i do love this program, but

since i installed it, i now have to right click on the .cs file and do save targe as instead of just dbl clicking them
if i dbl click them it open them up in a text window and is total crap looking lol

is there a way to revert that part back so i can dowload them correctly again?

(i even tried reseting them back to open with notepad - and at least they are readable then, bit still have to use right click method)

thanks

Killamus

Knight
You do realize the last post on this was, what, two months ago tomarrow? But besides that, you get used to it after a while. Before I even start my server, its habit to do a save with a right click.

What I don't like, however, is the sparratic closing. For instance, 38 items up yesterday, wanted to close half of them, and it just randomly went around. Maybe there is some pattern, but I have yet to see it.

i mean right clicking in these forums for downloading the scripts - i have to right click now instead of just dbl clicking - that is annoying

and yes i new it was an old post - but thought this was best place to startto find the anwer - if not here, then will try a different thread area next ;)

Killamus

Knight
You mean like in script submissions? Its because VC# isn't your default CS editor. Find a CS file, right click, say "Open With" choose VC#, then at the bottom, its something like "Make this my default program" or something, and click that too. Then hit OK, and then you can single click scripts in the sumbission area and it'll open them normally.

I really don't get what you're saying about this "Right click" and double click, I've NEVER double clicked anything on the web, ever. You might be like my mother, who *thinks* she has to double click each hyperlink, and gets raged when it opens like 5 windows...

However, for right click, the only reason I can think of that you'd use that is for "Save As" or something, so I'm really not sure what you're talking about.

ok - click the submission, in stead of dbl click - i am just used to typing "dbl click" to describethe action for starting programs on the system, etc

but i used to have it i clicked the the link to a cs file here (runuo forums) and it would default to saving it

i installed visual c# express and now it opens it up here in the browser window, instead of saving it
now i have to right click and click on save target as to be able to save the file to my system

if it is set to a C# file - it does it with out an carrage returns
if it is set to notepad - it has carrage returns in it

I want it to go back to default is saving the file instead of opening it up